The goal of the award is to spotlight up and coming bloggers who currently have less than 200 followers. The rules of the award are:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all - have bloggity-blog fun!
My nominees would be:
- A Lovely Shore Breeze. I love this blog. It has a mix of things including book reviews. The photos on it are awesome. You may check it out at http://caitesdayatthebeach.blogspot.com/
- Quotes and Things. I love to read the quotes Gigi Ann shares. I find the blog a fun place! You may find it here http://annsquotesandthings.blogspot.com/
- KB's Room - Do Not Disturb. You feel at home with this blog. KB is really friendly and her blog reflects this. You just want to pop over to NZ for drinks and some of whatever Whitesnake is cooking. That man can cook! Check her out at http://krazyblonde-kb.blogspot.com/
- Words I Write Crazy is another blog I like a lot. She does reviews and also has some plots she writes which are enjoyable. This blog can be found at http://writingcrazyme.blogspot.com/
- Reading Rendezvous Reviews is a site I can hang out with for a long while. It is soothing and you can find some amazing and uplifting books on there. Check it out at http://sidnebkclubreviewz.blogspot.com/
These are all excellent sites and are in no certain order. For me they are all number 1. They do an awesome job with their blogs! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.