This week's question is:
Do you have a favorite series that you read over and over again? Tell us a bit about it and why you keep on revisiting it.
Here are my favorite series I will read over and over:
1) Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montegomery - because the series takes me back to my childhood
2) Sookie Stackhouse by Charlaine Harris - mostly to keep up with the differences with True Blood haha.
3) Naked Werewolf by Molly Harper- snark fest and it is set in Alaska
4) Mist of Avalon Series by Marion Zimmer Bradley- I fell in love with it years ago and still think it is magic. The series may just be called Avalon. I'm not certain.
5) Hannah Swensen Series by Joann Fluke - I especially like reading these over in the winter months, maybe for the cookie recipes? I don't know. But I truly do love this series.
Here are covers from the first book of each series:
If you would like more information on this meme please stop by the host sites: Parajunkee.com and Alisoncanread.com
Please leave a comment. I appreciate hearing from you!
Oh, man! The Mists of Avalon. It's been SUCH a long time since I read that, but it is absolutely fabulous.
Of course, my favorite book by Marion Zimmer Bradley will always be Firebrand (which is a retelling of the Trojan war, mainly from the POV of Kassandra, who becomes a prophetess of Apollo... But I'm rambling.) Anyway, what a great and original choice. You're making me want to get a copy of that (Mists of Avalon) so I can read it again.
I also need to check out How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf someday... The title alone cracks me up.
New Follower Here! Awesome picks! Gotta love Sookie!
Feel free to follow back @ http://www.booklove101.blogspot.com
Have a Happy Follow Friday!
I'm a fan of the Anne series as well :) I use to re-read those a lot when I was younger ... I should revisit them!
I love cozy mysteries like Fluke's series - though hers is one I havent started yet
Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out
I love Molly Harper's writing. It's snarky without being bitchy. I particularly love how she incorporates the setting into her books. Her books set in Alaska have a completely different feel than the ones set in Kentucky. Have you read the Jane Jameson series? It's one of my standard re-reads.
Tania @ Wandering Hues
Hi & Happy Friday!
Thank-you for stopping by my blog earlier - www.obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com
Have a nice weekend, Sharon
Thanks for stopping by! I have been wanting to read Naked Werewolf series it looks funny. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
I haven't read any of those, but I do love the Anne of Green Gables movies. :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Oh, man. Am I the only person in the world who still hasn't read Sookie? :(
I LOVED How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf! :)
Her snarky voice was fantastic. I didn't love the second one as much though. It wasn't the same without Mo's voice.
Post a Comment